Download and import the Tatool Examples Project to go through the code of some example tasks. The project includes the Executables of the demo task (Stroop variant) as well as a complex span (a training task with adaptive level algorithm), an n-back, and a memory updating task. The Examples Project also includes Module files and test classes required for running the tasks.
Follow these three steps to get started:
1. Install JDK 7.
2. Install the Spring Tool Suite (STS).
3. Download the Examples Project 1.3.2 (zip-archive) and import it to STS according to the instructions PDF document.
Browse our video tutorials on using Tatool with Maven (requires STS installation):
- Tutorial 1: Set-up the Eclipse environment
- Tutorial 2: Run the example project
- Tutorial 3: Distribution of a Tatool application as an executable Jar
- Tutorial 4: Distribution of a Tatool application as Java Web Start application
Browse Tatool's Wiki to learn more about the Tatool framework. It should give you all the information you need to start:
- Tatool Basics: Learn more about the framework's architecture, data export, and Tatool Online
- Developer Guide: Learn how to set up your development environment to start working with the Tatool libraries. The guide also explains how to develop different components with Tatool.
- Tatool Reference: Reference for the main components of the Tatool framework, including several examples.
- Java Doc: Tatool's API documentation.
Learn more about Tatool Online. This optional web-based interface helps you managing your studies and monitoring the commitment of participants. Have a look at an example installation (username: tatonline; password: demo). When you tried out the demo task and uploaded your data, you will be able to have a look at your stats on the Tatool Online page.